Sublime NATURALS® | Essential Oils + Organic Face & Body
Zen LEMON Essential Oil
$ 12.99 $ 20.00
Lemon (citrus limon)
Plant Part Used: Fresh Fruit Rind
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
100% Pure Therapeutic Quality. (GC/MS report available upon request.)
Some of the powers of Lemon essential oil:
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial: Lemon is second to none in its antiseptic and bactericidal properties. In clinical tests, Lemon essential oil neutralizes bacterial over and over again. Lemon is great to diffuse if there are sick ones in the house to purify the air and add freshness.
- Immune System Aid: With its antibacterial and antioxidant actions, anti-inflammatory actions, and activating, tonic effects on the mind and body, Lemon essential oil can be used to help support the immune system and promote well-being.
- Liver support/protector: d-Limonene can increase the rate of synthesis in the liver.
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory: Can reduce the sensation of pain, thanks to the main component, d-limonene, a good anti-inflammatory. Blend with Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Geranium or Juniper Berry to help counteract inflammation and pain.
- Antidepressant: Lemon essential oil can decrease both physical and psychological stress. It is good to diffuse to refresh and uplift mood.
- Astringent: Many citrus oils, including Lemon and those containing high levels of monoterpenes (such as limonene), can contract and tighten the tissues when blended in an oil, gel or cream (never direct on skin!)
- Circulation: Lemon can help reduce swelling and pain associated with varicose veins, especially if combined with Cypress and Patchouli. It can help increase circulation.
- Overall Well-Being: Because Lemon is an immune system stimulant, and protects and nourishes the liver, and is a great bactericide, it is a great one to diffuse. It is fresh. Also a great essential oil to use in household cleaning products to disinfect and purify while freshening. It is also good for reducing nausea, especially when combined with Peppermint.